Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format (.docx) o in PDF.
- Where available, DOIs and URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Monographic collection of papers dedicated to the in-depth study of a specific topic; it is published occasionally alongside the ordinary sections of the journal. It preferably includes cutting-edge content, and may contain theoretical writings, scientific investigation reports and case studies.
Extensive essays, including interdisciplinary ones, written by one or more authors, on specific topics, preferably based on unpublished documentary research or on an original critical rereading of previous literature. They are peer reviewed.
News and Research Notes
Short essays, even interdisciplinary, written by one or more authors, suitable for the development of knowledge on a specific issue, on a character, on an event and so on; they can present research projects or first reports of research work still in progress and are subjected to peer review.
Art and Books
edited by Barbara Sghiavetta
Critical writings, reviewed by at least two members of the scientific board, on topical issues, on cultural debates, on experiences of promotion in libraries, archives, museums and other cultural institutions, focused on the relationship between books and the arts.
Reviews and Records
edited by Anna Giulia Cavagna and Paolo Tinti
Reviews and reports on recent editorial production, published in the last three years, both in Italy and abroad. The texts are read and validated by at least two members of the scientific board, or by an expert in the subject dealt with in the text.
The copyrights and publishing rights of all the texts on this journal belong to the respective authors without restrictions.
This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (full legal code).
See also our Open Access Policy.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.